Frequently Asked Questions
- What technical skills will my company need in order to use and maintain your system?
Sirius is straight-forward for users, so anyone logging into the software as a user will be able to pick it up without being required to have any technical skills.
As for installation and maintenance of the system, your IT team will need to be able to manage Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, and Microsoft SQL Server in order to support Sirius, and Microsoft Biztalk Server in order to support Vega’s banking suite. We can always assist your team if they don’t currently have these skills via training or consultancy.
- Can I speak to another of your customers to get their perspective?
Yes, our existing clients are happy to provide references, contact us for further information.
- What is the best way for us to upload a large file (1 million+ lines) and have the data from the file populate a database table, ensuring minimal impact to users of the system?
This would be a use case for the Business Bridge, as we would use the Scheduler module to set up a task that will process the file at a quiet time. The processing will be asynchronous so the rest of the system is still usable whilst the process is running.
- Do we support 2FA?
Yes, we are a Onespan (Vasco) Partner.
- Do we do Apps?
Yes, we can develop native and Java script Apps.
- How do you test that your system is Secure?
Our systems are frequently penetration tested to banking standards. We are often complimented by our clients that our portal is a very secure.
- Do you support cloud hosting?
Yes, our applications can be hosted in cloud or on premise.
- I am currently tracking my information on an old system, using emails and excel spreadsheets with little control over who as access to what information and we cant share outside our company. Can you help me streamline and simplify the process and improve how the information is stored and processed?
Yes, this is exactly where we can help our clients most, our portal allows for the secure but shared access to information that can be stored in the database within the portal itself and integrated with other systems when necessary. Workflows can also improve user experience and improve staff efficiency. Audit trails allow for tracing of access and changes made.
- Can your system handle payments?
Yes, our banking module can handle full GBP and FX payments with STP to Swift available.